Are you looking for a beautiful place to visit this summer?
Well, look no further! Venice is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It’s located on the banks of the Adriatic Sea, in northern Italy. Venice was once a powerful maritime republic and trading power during medieval times. The city has several beautiful canals and churches, including St Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace.
If you have never been to Venice before then you don’t know what you’re missing out on! If you want to visit someplace special this summer vacation then make sure you go to Venice!
There are many things to do in venice, for example see the Rialto bridge.
The Rialto bridge is an icon of Venice. It is easy to find as it’s in the centre of the city, and you can go up to the top to see all of Venice from there. The bridge is very old, but it’s still in good condition. The shops and houses around the Rialto are lovely too! You can usually find lots of people on it during the day, but at night it becomes very quiet and peaceful; which makes a nice change!
It’s also possible to walk across the bridge and visit one of its two banks (either side). If you’re planning on doing this then remember that you’ll need some kind of waterproof footwear (or just take your shoes off!) as well as some warm clothing if it’s wintertime!
You can take tranfers from the airport to your hotel.
- You can take a taxi from the airport to your hotel.
- You can take a train from the airport to your hotel.
- You can take a bus from the airport to your hotel.
There are so many beautiful shops where you can find nice things.
- Venice has many beautiful shops where you can find nice things.
- You can buy things for yourself or for your family, or even if you just want to buy a gift for a friend!
- There are lots of stores where you can find something special and unique to give as a present or souvenir from Venice!